National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society
The National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society aims to preserve your legacy: a life dedicated to the conservation of wild sheep, wildlife, and wildlands now and in the future. When you commit to the National Bighorn Sheep Center in your estate plan, we honor your contribution, your story, and your values by bringing conservation education to the public and to our youths, the next generation of conservationists.
How it works
Conservation endures. Ancient civilizations consecrated and protected their wildlands, and, today, we continue this venerated tradition with our own national parks and conservation efforts. However, as time progresses and civilizations develop, our wildlands find themselves encroached on further and further.
The National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society answers these threats with organization, cooperation, and preparation.
Present decisions carry future consequences we may not live to see. Knowing to think ahead, many conservationists choose to plant trees now whose shade they may never enjoy. The National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society exists to serve you, your wishes, and your values. We provide an organized system by which dedicated, lifelong conservationists may pass their torches to future generations. When you include the National Bighorn Sheep Center in your estate plan, we ensure your contribution educates future generations and conserves wildlife and wildlands in line with our most valuable traditions.
Should you choose to commit to the National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society, we’ll help you manage each step of the process:
- We’ll recommend you a qualified estate planning attorney if you have none.
- We’ll work with you to develop a plan regarding how best to use your contribution.
- We’ll account for your interests: If habitat encroachment is your biggest concern, then your contribution will serve that cause.
- We’ll protect your wishes: If you want your land to remain a preserve sixty years from now, then we’ll make that happen.
- We’ll share your story: In celebrating our members, we also inspire individuals to their own lives of conservation.
The National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society will help you carry your commitment to conservation far into the future.
How to contribute
Joining the National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society is easy.
To begin the process, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: P.O. Box 1435, Dubois, WY 82513
Listed below are our current National Bighorn Sheep Center Legacy Society members.
- Tory and Meredith Taylor (2022)
- Mary Turney and Rick Liquie (2022)
- Brent Pasquinelli (July 2023)
- William (Bill) Alcorn (July 2023)
- Dennis Appleton (August 2023)
We appreciate your support. Your contributions work toward shaping a brighter, safer future for wild sheep, wildlife, and wildlands.