2022 Scheduled Events
To attend any events please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 307-455-3429 with questions.
- June 3rd – 4th: Wyoming Wild Sheep Banquet – Youth Events in Lander, WY
- June 9th: West-wide Collaboration in Bighorn Sheep Restoration with Mike Cox. 6pm MST on Zoom.
- June 11th: Botany Hike with Meredith Taylor, Lynn Stewart, WY Native Plants Society at 10am MST in Dubois, WY. Registration Information
- June 16th – 17th: Burgess Junction Bighorn Sheep Summit at Burgess Junction
- June 25th: iNaturalist Training with Amy Anderson from Wyoming Game & Fish at 9am MST at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois, WY
- July 3rd: Our 29th Birthday & Wild Sheep Education Session at 12pm MST at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois, WY
- July 4th: Wild Sheep Float in Dubois Annual July 4th Parade in Dubois, WY
- July 12th: Annual Sheep Trap Trek with Dubois Museum. Meet at Dubois Museum at 9am MST.
- August 8th – 13th: Camp Bighorn at Whiskey Mountain Conservation Camp in Dubois, WY.
- August 8th – 13th: Wind River Photographers Retreat at Whiskey Mountain Conservation Camp in Dubois, WY.
- August 30th: Annual Sheep Trap Trek with Dubois Museum. Meet at Dubois Museum at 9am MST.
- November 5th: Annual Bighorn Bash at Headwaters Convention Center in Dubois, WY at 5 pm MST
- November 10th: Holiday Open House at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois at 11 am.
2022 PAST EVENTS
visit our EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS REPOSITORY for recordings…
- January 12th – 15th: Youth Wildlife Conservation Experience at Wild Sheep Foundation’s Sheep Week in Reno, Nevada.
- January 24th: Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society (ADBSS) World Record Scriven’s Ram at 7pm MST
- February 10th: Talk with the Experts: Greater Yellowstone’s Mountain Ungulates at 6pm MST on Zoom
- February 19th: Joe Brandl “Snowshoeing & Outdoor Shelters” at 10am MST
- March 10th: Dr. Lauren Christensen, DMV ‘Preserving Bighorn Health by Tackling at the Source‘ at 6 pm MST on Zoom. Download ID G&F’s Outreach & Education Poster Here
- March 31st: When Wilderness & Culture Collide: Human Predators and Big Game Behaviors, Lawrence C. Todd, PhD, RPA at 6pm on Zoom.
- April 9th: Dr. Frances Cassirer, Test and Remove as a Management Practice at 11am MST on Zoom
- April 30th: Annual Spring Clean-up at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois at 9 am
- May 5th – 7th: Wyoming Outdoor Expo in Casper, WY
- May 12th: Why the Badlands are Anything but Bad with Bruce S. Thompson Virtual Classroom (Part 1) at 6pm MST on Zoom.
- May 14th: Badlands Exploration with Bruce S. Thompson – Meet at King Fisher Road Trail Head (Part 2) at 8:30 am at King Fisher Trail head
- May 19th – May 21st: Wild Sheep Chapter & Affiliates Meeting in San Antonio, TX
- May 20th – 21st: Wyoming Outdoor Weekend and Expo in Lander, WY