2022 Scheduled Events
To attend any events please email us at email@example.com or call us at 307-455-3429 with questions.
- August 30th: Annual Sheep Trap Trek with Dubois Museum. Meet at Dubois Museum at 9am MST
- November 5th: Annual Bighorn Bash at Headwaters Convention Center in Dubois, WY at 5 pm MST
- November 10th: Holiday Open House at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois at 11 am
2022 PAST EVENTS
visit our EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS REPOSITORY for recordings…
- January 12th – 15th: Youth Wildlife Conservation Experience at Wild Sheep Foundation’s Sheep Week in Reno, Nevada.
- January 24th: Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society (ADBSS) World Record Scriven’s Ram at 7pm MST
- February 10th: Talk with the Experts: Greater Yellowstone’s Mountain Ungulates at 6pm MST on Zoom
- February 19th: Joe Brandl “Snowshoeing & Outdoor Shelters” at 10am MST
- March 10th: Dr. Lauren Christensen, DMV ‘Preserving Bighorn Health by Tackling at the Source‘ at 6 pm MST on Zoom. Download ID G&F’s Outreach & Education Poster Here
- March 31st: When Wilderness & Culture Collide: Human Predators and Big Game Behaviors, Lawrence C. Todd, PhD, RPA at 6pm on Zoom.
- April 9th: Dr. Frances Cassirer, Test and Remove as a Management Practice at 11am MST on Zoom
- April 30th: Annual Spring Clean-up at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois at 9 am
- May 5th – 7th: Wyoming Outdoor Expo in Casper, WY
- May 12th: Why the Badlands are Anything but Bad with Bruce S. Thompson Virtual Classroom (Part 1) at 6pm MST on Zoom.
- May 14th: Badlands Exploration with Bruce S. Thompson – Meet at King Fisher Road Trail Head (Part 2) at 8:30 am at King Fisher Trail head
- May 19th – May 21st: Wild Sheep Chapter & Affiliates Meeting in San Antonio, TX
- May 20th – 21st: Wyoming Outdoor Weekend and Expo in Lander, WY
- June 3rd – 4th: Wyoming Wild Sheep Banquet – Youth Events in Lander, WY
- June 9th: West-wide Collaboration in Bighorn Sheep Restoration with Mike Cox. 6pm MST on Zoom
- June 18th: Botany Hike with Meredith Taylor and Lynn Stewart, WY Native Plants Society at 10am MST in Dubois, WY. Meet at National Bighorn Sheep Center at 10AM for caravan to site. For members of National Bighorn Sheep Center or Wyoming Native Plants Society only.
- June 16th – 17th: Burgess Junction Bighorn Sheep Summit at Burgess Junction
- June 25th: iNaturalist Training with Amy Anderson from Wyoming Game & Fish at 9am MST at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois, WY
- July 3rd: Our 29th Birthday & Wild Sheep Education Session at 11am MST at National Bighorn Sheep Center in Dubois, WY
- July 4th: Wild Sheep Float in Dubois Annual July 4th Parade in Dubois, WY
- July 12th: Annual Sheep Trap Trek with Dubois Museum. Meet at Dubois Museum at 9am MST
- August 8th – 11th: Camp Bighorn at Whiskey Mountain Conservation Camp in Dubois, WY
- August 8th – 13th: Wind River Photographers Retreat at Whiskey Mountain Conservation Camp in Dubois, WY